(Previous THREE months to date)
January – 5,360
February – 5,359
March – 5,932
All opinions/ views shared on Jellybluesblog.co.uk, are provided by myself (Jessica Pole). Everybody has the right to their own opinion and views, and these are mine. My thoughts and opinions are shared for information, enjoyment and reviewing purposes only.
Working with brands/companies & influencers
Jellybluesblog.co.uk is PR friendly –
Which means that I am happy and enjoy working with brands, companies and in some circumstances bloggers and influencers alike.
• A company/ brand can never dictate wording or terminology on Jellybluesblog.co.uk – nor can a company/ brand dictate wording or terminology in sponsored posts or collaborations. I hold the right to the creative freedom over my writing, and will always have the overall say as to what is published on my blog.
• When working with a company/ brand, I can never be held to a deadline – unless discussed otherwise.
• Sponsored posts come with a fee, prices vary – please contact for further details.
• Content is not available to review before being published, not even for a sponsored post – unless discussed otherwise.
• A sponsored post or collaboration will ALWAYS be stated – on the individual blog post or page.
• No paid follow-links are available on Jellybluesblog.co.uk
• If ‘This post is in collaboration with’ is written at the top of a post, then I have been gifted product/s featured in that post – with the intention of a review on Jellybluesblog.co.uk.
• If ‘This post is sponsored by’ is written at the top of a post, then I have received payment for that post.
*Please note that ALL opinions and views shared on Jellybluesblog are ALWAYS my own and are ALWAYS 100% honest and truthful – regardless of whether I have received payment or if the product/s have been gifted to me.
• Jellybluesblog.co.uk does NOT feature guest posts.
• I hold the right to remove/delete any content that has been previously published on my blog. This includes company/brand collaborations and sponsored posts – it’s something that VERY rarely happens, but I have to make you aware of my right.
Affiliate Links | Adverts
• Jellybluesblog.co.uk shares affiliate links occasionally, including ShopStyleCollective.
• Adverts are also occasionally shared on Jellybluesblog.co.uk
• The photography/ editing and overall display of products (including the appearance and contents on my blog) remains my overall decision.
• All photography shared on Jellybluesblog is USUALLY created by myself, although – if there a comes a time where I have to share photography/ artwork that I haven’t created, I will always give full credit to that artist/ designer or photographer.